iContraction is a useful tool for couples who are expecting a baby. During the last few weeks of the pregnancy you need to keep track of your contractions and this app helps you do just that.
I was inspired to write this application when my wife was expecting and after downloading a few apps it was frustrating to find out that they either have too many features that are not useful or are missing features that we wanted. So I went ahead and wrote this application.
NOTE ON INTERVAL: The interval on each row is the amount of time difference between this contraction and the one before it. As a result the first contraction (the last row on the table) has interval zero. This is not a bug.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Ability to delete individual contractions
- Large button to start/stop tracking
- If you start tracking and get a phone call, the app remembers that and when you restart the app, it continues counting
- The reset button, asks for confirmation so you don't accidentally reset all your data
- Graph of last 5 and last 10 contractions for a quick view
- Average of your last 10 contractions
- Countdown that tells you how many days are left to 40 weeks
- Email your contractions data to someone